Key BenefitsThe ORPSense range of ORP Meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best ORP sensors available in the world today for measuring the online Redox potential of any aqueous solution. They are platinum ball based sensors with integral reference electrodes which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. Online ORP meters and ORP controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online ORP meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online ORP meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the ORPSense and the ORPSense Automatic Calibrator. The ORPSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the ORPSense range of ORP meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Stable and reliable ORP meter
On board diagnostics
Low purchase cost
Long life ORP sensors
Remote access and SMS text alarms
PID and other process controls
Key BenefitsStable and reliable online pH meter On board diagnostics Auto calibrant recognition Low purchase cost Long life pH sensors Remote access and SMS text alarms
- Stable and reliable – excellent ozone process control – ozone controllers
- Suitable for all potable, process and salt waters – ozone monitor – ozone analyzer
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- Up to 3 months between calibration
- Does not respond to residual chlorine (OzoSense M)
- Resistant to detergents in the water
- Up to 70°C (OzoSense NM)
- Onboard PID controls – dissolved ozone Controller
- Onboard data logging and graphing capability
- Onboard comms such as TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus and more.
Product DescriptionLooking to measure the pH of soil, meat, or cheese? A standard pH sensor with bulb shaped glass won’t effectively pierce the surface of these semi-solids; the pH glass may even crack. That’s why we’ve created the pH2200 spear tip pH sensor, specially designed to penetrate semi-solid surfaces for effective pH measurement. The sensor is assembled with a bio-friendly Ultem® body, making it safe for use in food and soil. Use this durable pH sensor at home or in the field with any pH meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Rugged spear tip measurement surface for piercing semi-solid samples
- Bio-friendly Ultem® body for safe measurements in food and soil
- Long-lasting with built-in protection against protein contamination
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life
- Improved Safety – better sensors lead to better process control which leads to less variation in chlorine residuals even with highly variable bathing load.
- Improved Control – better process control leads to reduced chemical usage, lower costs and an improved bathing experience.
- Reduced Costs – lower chemical costs, less expensive controllers, inverter control leading to hugely reduced electrical usage costs are just a few of the ways that the AquaSense can save you money which can pay for a new controller in just a few months.
- Inverter control for massive electricity and CO2 savings
- Stable and reliable residual chlorine and pH measurement and control
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- SMS text alarms
- Remote access via Internet
- Suitable for fresh water, salt water and outdoor pools with cyanuric acid
- Private label option for re-sellers
- Other inputs to data log and alarms
Robust protection and precise integration
The PC-3100 series pH/ORP transmitter has rugged IP 65 enclosure and can be wall, panel, pipe mounted for installation in almost any industrial application. The PC-3100RS offers RS-485 interface to support digital communication to your PLC. The transmitters inherit our reliable technology which features in accurate, robust, and easy to use functions.
ApplicationsWater treatment Chemical process Biochemical process Wastewater treatment Electrical process Food and beverage process
- pH, ORP, Temperature measurement
- IP 65 waterproof and dustproof design
- Back-lit LCD with ON/OFF/Auto programmable illumination
- Two sets of isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA corresponding to measurement and temperature
- Two Hi/Lo Limited contact outputs; Set points with programmable hysteresis function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability
- Wash function with programmable time-interval control
- LED indication alarm or wash status signal
- Password protection
- PC-3100RS with one analog output and one RS-485 interface
- From 2 NTU to 8% Solids
- Displays in NTU, mg/l, g/l or % solids – flexible
- Auto-clean optical sensor – months without maintenance
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable, waste and process waters
- Up to 12 months between maintenance
- Up to 12 months between calibration
- Less spares – more commonality across a single or multiple sites
- No requirement to know the range prior to specifying – easier purchasing
- One online suspended solids analyzer can be:
- Online mlss meter
- Online tss meter
- Online total suspended solids meter
- Online effluent monitor
- Online inlet monitor
- Online ‘in process’ suspended solids analyzer
Product DescriptionThe S272CD online process pH sensor delivers reliable online monitoring for in-line or submersion installation configuration. This sensor is designed to extend sensor lifetime with double-junction technology. Minimal maintenance required due to flat glass measurement surface. A versatile sensor for moderate and multi-purpose applications.
- Reliable performance in demanding applications: Liquid flow naturally cleans the flat pH measurement surface
- Extended sensor lifetime: Double junction technology extends sensor lifetime by preventing reference contamination
- Versatile design for many applications: 3/4″ NPT threads on both ends for submersion or in-line mounting
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
Key BenefitsMany water companies want to measure free chlorine residuals without the need for chemical buffers traditionally associated with such measurements. Acetate and phosphate buffers are expensive and environmentally unfriendly. Buffer delivery systems are maintenance intensive and have fairly costly consumables and there are health and safety considerations in the handling of the acids and high disposal costs if the acid treated water is unable to be fed back into the water supply. Amperometric cells and most polarographic probes only respond to hypochlorous acid, (HOCl). HOCl dissociates into hypochlorite (OCl–) in a pH dependent manner. This is why most chlorine monitors need acid buffers in most applications. The typical pH of water measured on a water treatment works may range from 7 to 9.2. Chemical buffering reduces the pH to between 5 and 6 and ensures that the majority of the residual chlorine is present as HOCl (see graph below).
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- Reduced pH dependency (largely pH independent)
- Stable and reliable
Product DescriptionIn harsh laboratory or field conditions, where heat, moisture, or corrosive chemicals may damage equipment, ORP electrode durability is key. The ORP3000 is durable, research grade ORP electrode. All the functional components – the ORP measurement surface, the meter connection, and the cable connection – are reinforced with protective elements. Durable Ultem® body construction provides extensive chemical compatibility and withstands temperatures up to 100°C.
- Virtually unbreakable: removable guard protects ORP measurement surface and strain relief prevents damage to cable connection
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- No maintenance required: Sealed gel reference design does not require users to refill solution
- Extensive chemical compatibility: Constructed with durable Ultem®, proven in a range of chemical conditions
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection