Showing 1–12 of 83 results
- Improved Safety – better sensors lead to better process control which leads to less variation in chlorine residuals even with highly variable bathing load.
- Improved Control – better process control leads to reduced chemical usage, lower costs and an improved bathing experience.
- Reduced Costs – lower chemical costs, less expensive controllers, inverter control leading to hugely reduced electrical usage costs are just a few of the ways that the AquaSense can save you money which can pay for a new controller in just a few months.
- Inverter control for massive electricity and CO2 savings
- Stable and reliable residual chlorine and pH measurement and control
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- SMS text alarms
- Remote access via Internet
- Suitable for fresh water, salt water and outdoor pools with cyanuric acid
- Private label option for re-sellers
- Other inputs to data log and alarms
Tank dewatering is vital for maximizing crude oil storage and minimizing tank corrosion, but manual operations can be costly in terms of inaccuracy, manpower and environmental liabilities. The ATD Automated Tank Dewatering system ensures maximum storage efficiency without the danger of hydrocarbons contaminating the draw-off line.
Sold as a complete system or as individual units that users can connect to an existing PLC, the ATD uses two microwave probes to monitor water levels in the tank. Communicating with a PLC, the system controls an MOV (motor operated valve) on the draw off line–opening when water levels rise, and closing when the emulsion layer has descended to the bottom of the tank.
The KAM ATD probe is also unique in its solid body design, preventing the accumulation of paraffin or other contaminants on the probe which prevent the probe from accurately registering rising water levels.
- Solid antenna design prevents tank debris from clogging probe
- Inserts directly into the tank without the need to drain the tank
- All requisite electronics for probes housed within unit and included in unit price
The 9100 Series is dedicated to measuring wort extract concentration only. The new non-linear regression provides accurate inline analysis regardless of temperature, in the complete range of up to 25 ºP and above.
- Storage of 255 wort types.
- Low cost of ownership
- High degree of accuracy and reproducibility
- Totally Maintenance free
- On site, spool and wafer sensor technology
- High-end software technology that is easy to operate
- Alarm set points
- Data logging
- Supports various communication protocols, including Modbus, Profibus & HART
Key BenefitsThe BioSense range of qualitative biofouling monitors provide a relative measure of "activity" of biofilm being present in your process, allowing you to dose your biocide accordingly or take other appropriate remidial action.
- Legionella control
- Automatic Biocide control
- Can be combined with other sensors
- No maintenance
- Cooling towers and any water circuit
- Seawater option Reduced chemical costs Up to 10 Bar
In refined petroleum products, color variations indicate impurities and/or the presence of trace water or haze. This contamination can be a significant liability as color differentiation can be easily detected by the end user. The CHA Colorimeter/Haze Analyzer is the ideal qualitative solution for monitoring both the color of refined products, including those with added dyes, and the presence of haze or turbidity in pipelines following the refining process. In addition, it can be used as quality control with water treatment.
Utilizing a unique 5-LED design, the CHA detects color variations within 1%, and unlike most colorimeters, it can detect the entire range of visible color as defined by CIE 1931 (International Commission on Illumination). Final color measurement can be expressed as haze plus three color (X, Y, Z) or one of several industry-standard color scales including, Saybolt, Platinum and Cobalt, and ASTM.
Turbidity or haze measurement allows refineries and pipeline operators to identify and redirect non-conforming batches.
Measurement is fully automatic, and the CHA Colorimeter/Haze Analyzer does not require site calibration. It employs long lasting LED light sources ensuring long-term, stable performance with limited maintenance and power requirements. In addition, locating the electronics within an explosion-proof enclosure directly on the atmospheric end of the optical probe creates a complete and compact unit with maximum installation flexibility. The CHA easily installs where other colorimeters, weighed down by large electronics/computer units, cannot.
A paper on Interface Detection in Liquid Pipelines, including the CHA, was presented at the International School of Hydrocarbon Management in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Only Colorimeter unit on the market with incorporated electronics
- Accuracy to ± 1%
- No moving parts
- 5-LED Design offers greater accuracy over other, 3-LED models
- Measures full spectrum of visible color (CIE 1931)
- Resists coating, corrosion and fouling
- Durable Noryl (plastic) construction
- Easy installation
- Low purchase cost
- Custom tee for in-line mounting
A superior option to traditional BS&W technologies, the patented offers the high accuracy and repeatability of microwave measurement in a package specifically designed for custody transfer and other low range applications.
Unique to the LRW™, AnyDensity™ technology allows the instrument to compensate for any change in density across the entire API gravity range.* This is paramount in situations where a single truck or rail unloading site could see swings in API gravity from the 20’s to the 60’s.
The patented and proven microwave technology used in the LRW™ provides industry-leading accuracy – as low as ±0.03% on 0-3% models. And, high quality components made and assembled entirely in the USA provide reliable and consistent performance for long-term use. Plus, the unit can easily be calibrated in line.
With insertable and spool/flow through models, the LRW™ also offers installation flexibility that no other unit can match. Spools can be custom fabricated for lines 1-2” and lengths 21” and above. Spools also incorporate static mixing elements to ensure a homogeneous flow and manual draw-off valves key for calibration and verification. Fixed insertion and insertable models can be installed on a 2″ port perpendicular to the flow.
- Meets API 8.2, ASTM D4177 and ISO 3171
- Simplest design in the industry
- Fully insertable
- No system shut downs
- 0.5 – 3 ml sample per bite
- Pneumatic or hydraulic drive
- Very low maintenance
Key BenefitsThe DioSense chlorine dioxide measurement sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and chlorine dioxide dosing control options. The two controllers offer different options but both offer the same great user interface and Pi’s great quality.
- Amperometric sensors – continuous online chlorine dioxide ppm measurement
- No chemical reagents – lower cost of ownership
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable and process waters
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- No interference from residual chlorine (DioSense M)
- Tolerant of water containing detergents
- Up to 70°C (DioSense NM)
- Up to 6 Bar (DioSense NM)