Product DescriptionAgar plates, skin, and electrophoresis gels are all surfaces that may be difficult to measure with a typical pH glass bulb due to concerns about breakage. To facilitate these and other surface measurements, we created the pH2100 flat tip pH electrode. It has a rugged flat measurement surface, which breaks less easily when it comes in contact with hard materials. This makes it a great choice for measuring slurries, sludges, and viscous samples as well as those containing suspended solids.
- Ideal for surface measurements and slurries: rugged flat measurement tip resists breakage
- Great for testing unknown sample types: double junction electrode reference design prevents contamination
- Durable and Versatile: Ultem® body offers enhanced chemical compatibility and booted BNC protects meter connection
- No maintenance required: sealed gel filled reference design
- One year limited warranty: We stand by our products with the Sensorex guarantee
The pHSense range of online pH meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best pH sensors available in the world today for measuring the online pH of any aqueous solution. They are patented gel filled sensors with integral reference which uses no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The junction, usually the source of error with current pH sensor technology is made from an electrochemically active solid resulting in a more robust pH sensor. Online pH meters and pH controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online pH meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online pH meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the pHSense. The pHSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the pHSense range of online pH meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Key BenefitsStable and reliable online pH meter On board diagnostics Auto calibrant recognition Low purchase cost Long life pH sensors Remote access and SMS text alarms
Product DescriptionIn laboratory environments such as medical, biological, and materials science research groups, samples and test conditions are constantly changing, but accuracy is always critical. The pH3400 is a highly versatile glass combination pH electrode, specially designed to respond quickly and accurately to rapid temperature changes. The high sensitivity internals allow testing of low ionic samples. Safely measure samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, or proteins thanks to the double junction reference design, which prevents fouling. Even test highly reactive chemicals: with a glass body, the pH3400 is inert to a wide range of chemical reactions.
- Our most sensitive laboratory electrode: accurate to 0.04 pH in tests across full recommended temperature range
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: Rapid renew reference system for quick refilling
- Safe for use with reactive chemicals: Glass bodies are inert to many chemical reactions
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
The PC-100 pH/ORP monitors utilize microprocessor technology to provide you enhanced capabilities with economical price. The compact design fits in small space installation. The PC-100 features for sample monitoring.
ApplicationsWater treatment Pure water System Clean room Wastewater treatment Scrubber Electronics process
- 48 x 96 mm Microprocessor pH/ORP Monitor & Controller
- Sensor slope performance diagnosis & error message
- User-friendly operation
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Compatible with Pt-1000 and NTC 30K temperature probe
- Isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability
The OzoSense Online Dissolved Ozone Monitor from Pi for the measurement of the ozone concentration in water, is designed to be simple to install and operate, and offers unrivalled stability, accuracy and precision, whilst offering excellent value for money. The OzoSense range of online dissolved ozone analyzers and dissolved ozone monitors utilize the very latest and best ozone sensors available in the world today. There are two sensors in the OzoSense range. The first is a membraned device which is insensitive to changing pH, uses no reagents, is extremely stable, and has reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The second is a non membraned three electrode sensor, that can operate at higher temperatures and pressures.
- Stable and reliable – excellent ozone process control – ozone controllers
- Suitable for all potable, process and salt waters – ozone monitor – ozone analyzer
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- Up to 3 months between calibration
- Does not respond to residual chlorine (OzoSense M)
- Resistant to detergents in the water
- Up to 70°C (OzoSense NM)
- Onboard PID controls – dissolved ozone Controller
- Onboard data logging and graphing capability
- Onboard comms such as TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus and more.
Product DescriptionThe ORP1000 is a durable and easy to use ORP sensor. Great for outdoor applications, such as monitoring swimming pool chlorine, this probe has built in protection for the ORP sensor surface. Use the ORP1000 with any ORP meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Very fast response time: Platinum measurement surface for fast response time and stable readings
- No maintenance required: Sealed reference design requires no refilling
- Durable construction: Polycarbonate body is built for frequent lab or field use
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
Product DescriptionWhen measuring samples such as wastewaster that may contain proteins, heavy metals, or other contaminants, it is important to use an ORP sensor (REDOX sensor) designed to withstand unpredictable chemical environments. The ORP2000 features double junction reference protection, which prevents contamination by sample components that interact with silver (Ag). The durable Ultem® body ensures extensive chemical compatibility, making the ORP2000 a highly versatile analytical tool.
- Virtually unbreakable with durable Ultem® body construction and recessed protected glass
- Reliable and accurate ORP / REDOX measurements
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty
Key BenefitsMany water companies want to measure free chlorine residuals without the need for chemical buffers traditionally associated with such measurements. Acetate and phosphate buffers are expensive and environmentally unfriendly. Buffer delivery systems are maintenance intensive and have fairly costly consumables and there are health and safety considerations in the handling of the acids and high disposal costs if the acid treated water is unable to be fed back into the water supply. Amperometric cells and most polarographic probes only respond to hypochlorous acid, (HOCl). HOCl dissociates into hypochlorite (OCl–) in a pH dependent manner. This is why most chlorine monitors need acid buffers in most applications. The typical pH of water measured on a water treatment works may range from 7 to 9.2. Chemical buffering reduces the pH to between 5 and 6 and ensures that the majority of the residual chlorine is present as HOCl (see graph below).
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- Reduced pH dependency (largely pH independent)
- Stable and reliable
- Immediate response to process changes in coagulation treatment – coagulation monitor
- Maintain high quality finished water through improved coagulation control –coagulation controller
- Reduce coagulant/polymer costs – coagulant analyzer
- Automate dosing coagulant/polymer dosing using the streaming current monitor –coagulant control
- Ensure coagulation reliability – coagulant analyzer
- Improve operator efficiency – coagulant analyzer
- Improve filter performance and coagulation treatment – coagulation controller
- Monitor your coagulation control process – coagulation monitor
Streaming Current Monitors Standard Features
- Patented sensor design
- Quick replacement probe and piston
- Self-diagnostic sensor
- High-volume flow minimizes sensor fouling
- Removes electronics from harsh environments
- Corrosion-free Nema 4x enclosure (IP65)
- Optional computer interface
- Spare probe cartridge and piston included
- Auxiliary input signals
Key BenefitsPi’s FluoriSense range of fluoride monitors and fluoride analyzers utilize the very latest and best fluoride sensors available in the world today for measuring the online fluoride content of any potable water. They are ion selective electrodes (ISEs) with integral reference, automatic temperature compensation and solid polymeric junction. which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs.
- Measuring method: ISE (Ion Specific Electrode)
- Measure range: 0.02 ppm saturation
- Sample pH range: 5 to 7 pH at 1 x 10⁻⁶ M / 5 to 11 pH at saturation
- Temperature range: 0 to 80°C continuous / 80 to 100°C intermittent
- Electrode resistance: less than 50 MΩ
- Reproducibility: ±2%
- Cable length: 100cm
- Calibration: Manual using test kit
- No reagent required