Product DescriptionThe FT500-Series is a batching flow processor with additional output controls. It is designed for use with Seametrics flow meters and flow sensors, as well as other manufacturer’s products which have frequency output proportional to flow. In addition to batch functions, the FT500- Series indicates flow rate, and other data in large 3/8” (9.66 mm) digits on an easily-read, backlit display. Units of measure are user selectable, and range from milliliters per second to millions of gallons per day. The unit can be 110 Vac powered with a standard 3-wire cord (included), 220 Vac powered (optional), or DC powered through an internal terminal strip. An analog output of 4-20 mA is available both in active and passive loop configuration, and in 0-5 Vdc or 0-10 Vdc outputs, and can be used in applications such as flow rate logging. Two programmable pulse scaled outputs are also standard, and can be used, for example, to provide proportional chemical feed with a pulse-responsive metering pump. The housing is supplied with two brackets for wall-mount applications, or the top/bottom housings can be easily separated and reassembled for panel-mount.
- Large backlit alphanumeric display
- Built-in 4-20 mA analog output
- User-scaled pulse output for chemical metering pumps or telemetry
- Two relay outputs for staged shutoff (batching) or dual setpoints (alarm option)
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Wall or panel mounting
Key BenefitsMany water companies want to measure free chlorine residuals without the need for chemical buffers traditionally associated with such measurements. Acetate and phosphate buffers are expensive and environmentally unfriendly. Buffer delivery systems are maintenance intensive and have fairly costly consumables and there are health and safety considerations in the handling of the acids and high disposal costs if the acid treated water is unable to be fed back into the water supply. Amperometric cells and most polarographic probes only respond to hypochlorous acid, (HOCl). HOCl dissociates into hypochlorite (OCl–) in a pH dependent manner. This is why most chlorine monitors need acid buffers in most applications. The typical pH of water measured on a water treatment works may range from 7 to 9.2. Chemical buffering reduces the pH to between 5 and 6 and ensures that the majority of the residual chlorine is present as HOCl (see graph below).
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- Reduced pH dependency (largely pH independent)
- Stable and reliable
Swimming pools and spas use chlorine as a disinfectant and so use an analyzer to control the amount of chlorine that gets dosed. The AquaSense Swimming Pool Controller and Spa Controller measures the pool chlorine levels and the pH of the pool and then controls the chlorine and pH levels by controlling the chemical dosing. The AquaSense offers bufferless and reagentless operation and is suitable for commercial, municipal and community swimming pools. The AquaSense has been designed to three criteria:
- Improved Safety – better sensors lead to better process control which leads to less variation in chlorine residuals even with highly variable bathing load.
- Improved Control – better process control leads to reduced chemical usage, lower costs and an improved bathing experience.
- Reduced Costs – lower chemical costs, less expensive controllers, inverter control leading to hugely reduced electrical usage costs are just a few of the ways that the AquaSense can save you money which can pay for a new controller in just a few months.
- Inverter control for massive electricity and CO2 savings
- Stable and reliable residual chlorine and pH measurement and control
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- SMS text alarms
- Remote access via Internet
- Suitable for fresh water, salt water and outdoor pools with cyanuric acid
- Private label option for re-sellers
- Other inputs to data log and alarms
The pHSense range of online pH meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best pH sensors available in the world today for measuring the online pH of any aqueous solution. They are patented gel filled sensors with integral reference which uses no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The junction, usually the source of error with current pH sensor technology is made from an electrochemically active solid resulting in a more robust pH sensor. Online pH meters and pH controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online pH meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online pH meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the pHSense. The pHSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the pHSense range of online pH meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Key BenefitsStable and reliable online pH meter On board diagnostics Auto calibrant recognition Low purchase cost Long life pH sensors Remote access and SMS text alarms
ApplicationsElectronics industry Chemical industry
- Waterproof and dustproof design
- 96 x 96mm microprocessor Specific Gravity/Baumé/Salinity/ Concentration transmitter
- Measuring unit: SG/°Bé/ ppt/ %
- User-friendly operation with text and graphic illustration, clear signs and easy to understand
- Measuring value can be selected for figure or chart display
- Trace mode can display historical measured value curve from 3-minute to 4-week program
- Equipped with logbook function
- Large LCM display with auto-sense backlight and contrast setting function
- Built-in Specific gravity - Concentration conversion table for setting, up to 10 points
- Cell constant, Pure water, Known solution— 3 types calibration
- Simultaneous display of measurement value and temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation for setting
- Equipped with one analog output DC 0/4~20mA, Max.500Ω and RS-485 interface
- Hi/Lo, Hi/Hi, Lo/Lo selectable two limited contact outputs with programmable set-points and hysteresis
- With password and multi-key design, enhanced security protection
- LED indicated alarm
- IP 65 (NEMA 4X)
Specific Gravity SensorLoad Cell & plummet principle High accuracy & long lifetime of reliability Wide range measurement Anti-acid gas design
The OzoSense Online Dissolved Ozone Monitor from Pi for the measurement of the ozone concentration in water, is designed to be simple to install and operate, and offers unrivalled stability, accuracy and precision, whilst offering excellent value for money. The OzoSense range of online dissolved ozone analyzers and dissolved ozone monitors utilize the very latest and best ozone sensors available in the world today. There are two sensors in the OzoSense range. The first is a membraned device which is insensitive to changing pH, uses no reagents, is extremely stable, and has reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The second is a non membraned three electrode sensor, that can operate at higher temperatures and pressures.
- Stable and reliable – excellent ozone process control – ozone controllers
- Suitable for all potable, process and salt waters – ozone monitor – ozone analyzer
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- Up to 3 months between calibration
- Does not respond to residual chlorine (OzoSense M)
- Resistant to detergents in the water
- Up to 70°C (OzoSense NM)
- Onboard PID controls – dissolved ozone Controller
- Onboard data logging and graphing capability
- Onboard comms such as TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus and more.
Key BenefitsThe TurbSense® online turbidity meters are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the TurbSense® range of online turbidity meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t, without sacrificing the quality of the measurement. The online turbidity meters from Pi are now in use around the world providing trouble free, easy to use solutions to a range of online turbidity monitoring and control.
- Autoclean solid state optical sensor – no moving parts
- Single point calibration – very easy to use
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable, waste and process waters between 0 NTU and 1000 NTU
- ‘Maintenance free’ – low cost of ownership
- No ‘zero’ required – improved accuracy at the low end
- Up to 1 year between calibration – very little drift
- Up to 10 bar – for inline operation
- 0.001 resolution
- Automatic debubbling and bubble removal solutions – no interference from bubbles
Product DescriptionIn laboratory environments such as medical, biological, and materials science research groups, samples and test conditions are constantly changing, but accuracy is always critical. The pH3400 is a highly versatile glass combination pH electrode, specially designed to respond quickly and accurately to rapid temperature changes. The high sensitivity internals allow testing of low ionic samples. Safely measure samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, or proteins thanks to the double junction reference design, which prevents fouling. Even test highly reactive chemicals: with a glass body, the pH3400 is inert to a wide range of chemical reactions.
- Our most sensitive laboratory electrode: accurate to 0.04 pH in tests across full recommended temperature range
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: Rapid renew reference system for quick refilling
- Safe for use with reactive chemicals: Glass bodies are inert to many chemical reactions
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
Product DescriptionWhether you are a student measuring pH in a lab or a business owner monitoring plant or crop health, you need a pH probe that will consistently deliver accurate measurements. If you deal with a wide variety of chemicals or any aggressive substances, a glass pH probe like our pH1400 is a safe choice due to the chemically inert properties of glass. This basic, single junction electrode has a refillable reference cell, allowing users to maintain measurement precision throughout instrument lifetime.
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: refillable reference cell with liquid solution
- Maximum chemical compatibility: glass probe body is inert to most reactions
- Compatible with a variety of pH meters: use this probe with any pH meter accepting BNC
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
Key BenefitsThe ORPSense range of ORP Meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best ORP sensors available in the world today for measuring the online Redox potential of any aqueous solution. They are platinum ball based sensors with integral reference electrodes which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. Online ORP meters and ORP controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online ORP meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online ORP meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the ORPSense and the ORPSense Automatic Calibrator. The ORPSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the ORPSense range of ORP meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Stable and reliable ORP meter
On board diagnostics
Low purchase cost
Long life ORP sensors
Remote access and SMS text alarms
PID and other process controls