Product DescriptionWhen measuring samples such as wastewaster that may contain proteins, heavy metals, or other contaminants, it is important to use an ORP sensor (REDOX sensor) designed to withstand unpredictable chemical environments. The ORP2000 features double junction reference protection, which prevents contamination by sample components that interact with silver (Ag). The durable Ultem® body ensures extensive chemical compatibility, making the ORP2000 a highly versatile analytical tool.
- Virtually unbreakable with durable Ultem® body construction and recessed protected glass
- Reliable and accurate ORP / REDOX measurements
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty
Product DescriptionSurfaces like paper, leather, electrophoresis gels and agar plates may be difficult to measure with traditional pH glass bulbs due to concerns about breakage. A flat electrode like our pH2500, is ideally suited for these types of pH measurements as well as measurements of suspended sludges and slurries. In addition to its specially designed measurement surface, the pH2500 features double junction construction, which prevents contamination and allows testing of samples containing heavy metals or proteins.
- Perfect for gels and slurries: Flat electrode measurement surface designed for testing special sample types
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Highly adaptable: Compatible with any pH meter accepting BNC
- Low maintenance: Gel-filled electrode reference design with double junction to prevent contamination
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
- Improved Safety – better sensors lead to better process control which leads to less variation in chlorine residuals even with highly variable bathing load.
- Improved Control – better process control leads to reduced chemical usage, lower costs and an improved bathing experience.
- Reduced Costs – lower chemical costs, less expensive controllers, inverter control leading to hugely reduced electrical usage costs are just a few of the ways that the AquaSense can save you money which can pay for a new controller in just a few months.
- Inverter control for massive electricity and CO2 savings
- Stable and reliable residual chlorine and pH measurement and control
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- SMS text alarms
- Remote access via Internet
- Suitable for fresh water, salt water and outdoor pools with cyanuric acid
- Private label option for re-sellers
- Other inputs to data log and alarms
Key BenefitsThe TurbSense® online turbidity meters are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the TurbSense® range of online turbidity meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t, without sacrificing the quality of the measurement. The online turbidity meters from Pi are now in use around the world providing trouble free, easy to use solutions to a range of online turbidity monitoring and control.
- Autoclean solid state optical sensor – no moving parts
- Single point calibration – very easy to use
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable, waste and process waters between 0 NTU and 1000 NTU
- ‘Maintenance free’ – low cost of ownership
- No ‘zero’ required – improved accuracy at the low end
- Up to 1 year between calibration – very little drift
- Up to 10 bar – for inline operation
- 0.001 resolution
- Automatic debubbling and bubble removal solutions – no interference from bubbles
Key BenefitsThe DioSense chlorine dioxide measurement sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and chlorine dioxide dosing control options. The two controllers offer different options but both offer the same great user interface and Pi’s great quality.
- Amperometric sensors – continuous online chlorine dioxide ppm measurement
- No chemical reagents – lower cost of ownership
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable and process waters
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- No interference from residual chlorine (DioSense M)
- Tolerant of water containing detergents
- Up to 70°C (DioSense NM)
- Up to 6 Bar (DioSense NM)
Product DescriptionIn harsh laboratory or field conditions, where heat, moisture, or corrosive chemicals may damage equipment, ORP electrode durability is key. The ORP3000 is durable, research grade ORP electrode. All the functional components – the ORP measurement surface, the meter connection, and the cable connection – are reinforced with protective elements. Durable Ultem® body construction provides extensive chemical compatibility and withstands temperatures up to 100°C.
- Virtually unbreakable: removable guard protects ORP measurement surface and strain relief prevents damage to cable connection
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- No maintenance required: Sealed gel reference design does not require users to refill solution
- Extensive chemical compatibility: Constructed with durable Ultem®, proven in a range of chemical conditions
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
Key BenefitsThe BioSense range of qualitative biofouling monitors provide a relative measure of "activity" of biofilm being present in your process, allowing you to dose your biocide accordingly or take other appropriate remidial action.
- Legionella control
- Automatic Biocide control
- Can be combined with other sensors
- No maintenance
- Cooling towers and any water circuit
- Seawater option Reduced chemical costs Up to 10 Bar
Key BenefitsPi’s FluoriSense range of fluoride monitors and fluoride analyzers utilize the very latest and best fluoride sensors available in the world today for measuring the online fluoride content of any potable water. They are ion selective electrodes (ISEs) with integral reference, automatic temperature compensation and solid polymeric junction. which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs.
- Measuring method: ISE (Ion Specific Electrode)
- Measure range: 0.02 ppm saturation
- Sample pH range: 5 to 7 pH at 1 x 10⁻⁶ M / 5 to 11 pH at saturation
- Temperature range: 0 to 80°C continuous / 80 to 100°C intermittent
- Electrode resistance: less than 50 MΩ
- Reproducibility: ±2%
- Cable length: 100cm
- Calibration: Manual using test kit
- No reagent required
Robust protection and precise integration
The PC-3100 series pH/ORP transmitter has rugged IP 65 enclosure and can be wall, panel, pipe mounted for installation in almost any industrial application. The PC-3100RS offers RS-485 interface to support digital communication to your PLC. The transmitters inherit our reliable technology which features in accurate, robust, and easy to use functions.
ApplicationsWater treatment Chemical process Biochemical process Wastewater treatment Electrical process Food and beverage process
- pH, ORP, Temperature measurement
- IP 65 waterproof and dustproof design
- Back-lit LCD with ON/OFF/Auto programmable illumination
- Two sets of isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA corresponding to measurement and temperature
- Two Hi/Lo Limited contact outputs; Set points with programmable hysteresis function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability
- Wash function with programmable time-interval control
- LED indication alarm or wash status signal
- Password protection
- PC-3100RS with one analog output and one RS-485 interface