The ORPSense range of ORP Meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best ORP sensors available in the world today for measuring the online Redox potential of any aqueous solution. They are platinum ball based sensors with integral reference electrodes which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs.
Online ORP meters and ORP controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online ORP meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online ORP meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the ORPSense and the ORPSense Automatic Calibrator.
The ORPSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the ORPSense range of ORP meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Stable and reliable ORP meter
On board diagnostics
Low purchase cost
Long life ORP sensors
Remote access and SMS text alarms
PID and other process controls
Agar plates, skin, and electrophoresis gels are all surfaces that may be difficult to measure with a typical pH glass bulb due to concerns about breakage. To facilitate these and other surface measurements, we created the pH2100 flat tip pH electrode. It has a rugged flat measurement surface, which breaks less easily when it comes in contact with hard materials. This makes it a great choice for measuring slurries, sludges, and viscous samples as well as those containing suspended solids.
- Ideal for surface measurements and slurries: rugged flat measurement tip resists breakage
- Great for testing unknown sample types: double junction electrode reference design prevents contamination
- Durable and Versatile: Ultem® body offers enhanced chemical compatibility and booted BNC protects meter connection
- No maintenance required: sealed gel filled reference design
- One year limited warranty: We stand by our products with the Sensorex guarantee
- From 2 NTU to 8% Solids
- Displays in NTU, mg/l, g/l or % solids – flexible
- Auto-clean optical sensor – months without maintenance
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable, waste and process waters
- Up to 12 months between maintenance
- Up to 12 months between calibration
The SoliSense® suspended solids sensor is available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the SoliSense® range of online suspended solids analyzers, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t, without sacrificing the quality of measurement.
The use of a single sensor to robustly and accurately measure a large dynamic range of suspended solids allows for:
- Less spares – more commonality across a single or multiple sites
- No requirement to know the range prior to specifying – easier purchasing
- One online suspended solids analyzer can be:
- Online mlss meter
- Online tss meter
- Online total suspended solids meter
- Online effluent monitor
- Online inlet monitor
- Online ‘in process’ suspended solids analyzer
- Immediate response to process changes in coagulation treatment – coagulation monitor
- Maintain high quality finished water through improved coagulation control –coagulation controller
- Reduce coagulant/polymer costs – coagulant analyzer
- Automate dosing coagulant/polymer dosing using the streaming current monitor –coagulant control
- Ensure coagulation reliability – coagulant analyzer
- Improve operator efficiency – coagulant analyzer
- Improve filter performance and coagulation treatment – coagulation controller
- Monitor your coagulation control process – coagulation monitor
Streaming Current Monitors Standard Features
- Patented sensor design
- Quick replacement probe and piston
- Self-diagnostic sensor
- High-volume flow minimizes sensor fouling
- Removes electronics from harsh environments
- Corrosion-free Nema 4x enclosure (IP65)
- Optional computer interface
- Spare probe cartridge and piston included
- Auxiliary input signals
- Waterproof and dustproof design
- 96 x 96mm microprocessor Specific Gravity/Baumé/Salinity/ Concentration transmitter
- Measuring unit: SG/°Bé/ ppt/ %
- User-friendly operation with text and graphic illustration, clear signs and easy to understand
- Measuring value can be selected for figure or chart display
- Trace mode can display historical measured value curve from 3-minute to 4-week program
- Equipped with logbook function
- Large LCM display with auto-sense backlight and contrast setting function
- Built-in Specific gravity - Concentration conversion table for setting, up to 10 points
- Cell constant, Pure water, Known solution— 3 types calibration
- Simultaneous display of measurement value and temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation for setting
- Equipped with one analog output DC 0/4~20mA, Max.500Ω and RS-485 interface
- Hi/Lo, Hi/Hi, Lo/Lo selectable two limited contact outputs with programmable set-points and hysteresis
- With password and multi-key design, enhanced security protection
- LED indicated alarm
- IP 65 (NEMA 4X)
Specific Gravity Sensor
Load Cell & plummet principle
High accuracy & long lifetime of reliability
Wide range measurement
Anti-acid gas design
Many water companies want to measure free chlorine residuals without the need for chemical buffers traditionally associated with such measurements. Acetate and phosphate buffers are expensive and environmentally unfriendly. Buffer delivery systems are maintenance intensive and have fairly costly consumables and there are health and safety considerations in the handling of the acids and high disposal costs if the acid treated water is unable to be fed back into the water supply.
Amperometric cells and most polarographic probes only respond to hypochlorous acid, (HOCl). HOCl dissociates into hypochlorite (OCl–) in a pH dependent manner. This is why most chlorine monitors need acid buffers in most applications. The typical pH of water measured on a water treatment works may range from 7 to 9.2. Chemical buffering reduces the pH to between 5 and 6 and ensures that the majority of the residual chlorine is present as HOCl (see graph below).
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- Reduced pH dependency (largely pH independent)
- Stable and reliable
The BioSense range of qualitative biofouling monitors provide a relative measure of "activity" of biofilm being present in your process, allowing you to dose your biocide accordingly or take other appropriate remidial action.
- Legionella control
- Automatic Biocide control
- Can be combined with other sensors
- No maintenance
- Cooling towers and any water circuit
- Seawater option Reduced chemical costs Up to 10 Bar
UVA (ultra-violet absorbance) is an excellent surrogate parameter for TOC, DOC, COD and color.
UVT (ultra-violet transmission) allows for the calculation of optimal UV dose for disinfection systems, improving efficiency.
Accurate detection without the cost of reagents.
Few ongoing service or maintenance requirements.
Allows feed forward optimization of coagulation control, resulting in decreases in chemical consumption, reduction in sludge removal costs and minimization of DBP formation potential.
Strong ROI with pay back on the analyzer being seen by many customers within a few months.
UVA measurement ensures performance of various contaminant removal technologies such as membranes (RO, NF, UF), ion exchange (nitrates and TOC removal) and granular activated carbon (GAC).
Real time UVA analyzers can provide a final check of effluent water quality and can alarm an operator in case of non-compliance.
A UVA monitor can monitor the percentage removal of organics across any treatment system.
Can be combined with a CRONOS® or CRIUS® for a multi-parameter UV254 analyzer solution that suits your needs.
Online continuous operation
Patent pending Ortho-Beam technology
254nm wavelength UV light source
Displays UV transmittance or absorbance values
The TurbSense® online turbidity meters are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the TurbSense® range of online turbidity meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t, without sacrificing the quality of the measurement.
The online turbidity meters from Pi are now in use around the world providing trouble free, easy to use solutions to a range of online turbidity monitoring and control.
- Autoclean solid state optical sensor – no moving parts
- Single point calibration – very easy to use
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable, waste and process waters between 0 NTU and 1000 NTU
- ‘Maintenance free’ – low cost of ownership
- No ‘zero’ required – improved accuracy at the low end
- Up to 1 year between calibration – very little drift
- Up to 10 bar – for inline operation
- 0.001 resolution
- Automatic debubbling and bubble removal solutions – no interference from bubbles
Compact and Pragmatic
The PC-110 pH/ORP monitors utilize microprocessor technology to provide you enhanced capabilities with economical price. The compact design fits in small space installaion. The PC-100 features for sample monitoring and the PC-110 offers one relay output to sufficiently activate your process system.
Pure water System
- 48 x 96 mm Microprocessor pH/ORP Monitor & Controller
- Sensor slope performance diagnosis & error message
- User-friendly operation
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Compatible with Pt-1000 and NTC 30K temperature probe
- Isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability
- PC-110 offers one relay contact output, one set point with programmable hysteresis function
Back to top
Use the search box to find the product you are looking for.