The OzoSense Online Dissolved Ozone Monitor from Pi for the measurement of the ozone concentration in water, is designed to be simple to install and operate, and offers unrivalled stability, accuracy and precision, whilst offering excellent value for money. The OzoSense range of online dissolved ozone analyzers and dissolved ozone monitors utilize the very latest and best ozone sensors available in the world today. There are two sensors in the OzoSense range. The first is a membraned device which is insensitive to changing pH, uses no reagents, is extremely stable, and has reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The second is a non membraned three electrode sensor, that can operate at higher temperatures and pressures.
- Stable and reliable – excellent ozone process control – ozone controllers
- Suitable for all potable, process and salt waters – ozone monitor – ozone analyzer
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- Up to 3 months between calibration
- Does not respond to residual chlorine (OzoSense M)
- Resistant to detergents in the water
- Up to 70°C (OzoSense NM)
- Onboard PID controls – dissolved ozone Controller
- Onboard data logging and graphing capability
- Onboard comms such as TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus and more.
The pHSense range of online pH meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best pH sensors available in the world today for measuring the online pH of any aqueous solution. They are patented gel filled sensors with integral reference which uses no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The junction, usually the source of error with current pH sensor technology is made from an electrochemically active solid resulting in a more robust pH sensor. Online pH meters and pH controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online pH meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online pH meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the pHSense. The pHSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the pHSense range of online pH meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Key BenefitsStable and reliable online pH meter On board diagnostics Auto calibrant recognition Low purchase cost Long life pH sensors Remote access and SMS text alarms
Product DescriptionLooking to measure the pH of soil, meat, or cheese? A standard pH sensor with bulb shaped glass won’t effectively pierce the surface of these semi-solids; the pH glass may even crack. That’s why we’ve created the pH2200 spear tip pH sensor, specially designed to penetrate semi-solid surfaces for effective pH measurement. The sensor is assembled with a bio-friendly Ultem® body, making it safe for use in food and soil. Use this durable pH sensor at home or in the field with any pH meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Rugged spear tip measurement surface for piercing semi-solid samples
- Bio-friendly Ultem® body for safe measurements in food and soil
- Long-lasting with built-in protection against protein contamination
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life
Key BenefitsPi’s FluoriSense range of fluoride monitors and fluoride analyzers utilize the very latest and best fluoride sensors available in the world today for measuring the online fluoride content of any potable water. They are ion selective electrodes (ISEs) with integral reference, automatic temperature compensation and solid polymeric junction. which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs.
- Measuring method: ISE (Ion Specific Electrode)
- Measure range: 0.02 ppm saturation
- Sample pH range: 5 to 7 pH at 1 x 10⁻⁶ M / 5 to 11 pH at saturation
- Temperature range: 0 to 80°C continuous / 80 to 100°C intermittent
- Electrode resistance: less than 50 MΩ
- Reproducibility: ±2%
- Cable length: 100cm
- Calibration: Manual using test kit
- No reagent required
Product DescriptionWhen accuracy and repeatability are critical, such as in pharmaceutical or drinking water applications, the ideal pH electrode will quickly deliver stable measurements. The pH3000 is a research grade pH meter replacement probe specially designed to respond quickly and accurately to rapid temperature changes. The high sensitivity internals also make these electrodes the best choice for low ionic samples. The double junction reference design prevents contamination, allowing pH testing in samples containing heavy metals, proteins and enzymes, or TRIS buffer.
- Our most sensitive laboratory electrode: accurate to 0.04 pH in tests across full recommended temperature range
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: Rapid renew reference system for quick refilling
- Extensive chemical compatibility: Constructed with durable Ultem®, proven in a range of chemical conditions
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- Virtually unbreakable: removable bulb guard protects pH glass and strain relief prevents damage to cable connection
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
- Compatible with various meters: Versatile replacement probe works with any meter accepting a BNC pH probe
The PC-100 pH/ORP monitors utilize microprocessor technology to provide you enhanced capabilities with economical price. The compact design fits in small space installation. The PC-100 features for sample monitoring.
ApplicationsWater treatment Pure water System Clean room Wastewater treatment Scrubber Electronics process
- 48 x 96 mm Microprocessor pH/ORP Monitor & Controller
- Sensor slope performance diagnosis & error message
- User-friendly operation
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Compatible with Pt-1000 and NTC 30K temperature probe
- Isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability
Product DescriptionAgar plates, skin, and electrophoresis gels are all surfaces that may be difficult to measure with a typical pH glass bulb due to concerns about breakage. To facilitate these and other surface measurements, we created the pH2100 flat tip pH electrode. It has a rugged flat measurement surface, which breaks less easily when it comes in contact with hard materials. This makes it a great choice for measuring slurries, sludges, and viscous samples as well as those containing suspended solids.
- Ideal for surface measurements and slurries: rugged flat measurement tip resists breakage
- Great for testing unknown sample types: double junction electrode reference design prevents contamination
- Durable and Versatile: Ultem® body offers enhanced chemical compatibility and booted BNC protects meter connection
- No maintenance required: sealed gel filled reference design
- One year limited warranty: We stand by our products with the Sensorex guarantee
The ConductiSense range of online conductivity meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best conductivity sensors available in the world today for measuring the online conductivity of any aqueous solution. Online conductivity meters are common in today’s water treatment and process plants. ConductiSense is a stable, reliable, online conductivity meter for a reasonable cost. The ConductiSense sensors and accessories are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the ConductiSense range of Conductivity Monitors, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
- Resists coating, corrosion and fouling
- Durable Noryl (plastic) construction
- Easy installation
- Low purchase cost
- Custom tee for in-line mounting
Product DescriptionWhen measuring samples such as wastewaster that may contain proteins, heavy metals, or other contaminants, it is important to use an ORP sensor (REDOX sensor) designed to withstand unpredictable chemical environments. The ORP2000 features double junction reference protection, which prevents contamination by sample components that interact with silver (Ag). The durable Ultem® body ensures extensive chemical compatibility, making the ORP2000 a highly versatile analytical tool.
- Virtually unbreakable with durable Ultem® body construction and recessed protected glass
- Reliable and accurate ORP / REDOX measurements
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty