- Immediate response to process changes in coagulation treatment – coagulation monitor
- Maintain high quality finished water through improved coagulation control –coagulation controller
- Reduce coagulant/polymer costs – coagulant analyzer
- Automate dosing coagulant/polymer dosing using the streaming current monitor –coagulant control
- Ensure coagulation reliability – coagulant analyzer
- Improve operator efficiency – coagulant analyzer
- Improve filter performance and coagulation treatment – coagulation controller
- Monitor your coagulation control process – coagulation monitor
Streaming Current Monitors Standard Features
- Patented sensor design
- Quick replacement probe and piston
- Self-diagnostic sensor
- High-volume flow minimizes sensor fouling
- Removes electronics from harsh environments
- Corrosion-free Nema 4x enclosure (IP65)
- Optional computer interface
- Spare probe cartridge and piston included
- Auxiliary input signals
The PC-100 pH/ORP monitors utilize microprocessor technology to provide you enhanced capabilities with economical price. The compact design fits in small space installation. The PC-100 features for sample monitoring.
ApplicationsWater treatment Pure water System Clean room Wastewater treatment Scrubber Electronics process
- 48 x 96 mm Microprocessor pH/ORP Monitor & Controller
- Sensor slope performance diagnosis & error message
- User-friendly operation
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Compatible with Pt-1000 and NTC 30K temperature probe
- Isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability
Product DescriptionIn laboratory environments such as medical, biological, and materials science research groups, samples and test conditions are constantly changing, but accuracy is always critical. The pH3400 is a highly versatile glass combination pH electrode, specially designed to respond quickly and accurately to rapid temperature changes. The high sensitivity internals allow testing of low ionic samples. Safely measure samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, or proteins thanks to the double junction reference design, which prevents fouling. Even test highly reactive chemicals: with a glass body, the pH3400 is inert to a wide range of chemical reactions.
- Our most sensitive laboratory electrode: accurate to 0.04 pH in tests across full recommended temperature range
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: Rapid renew reference system for quick refilling
- Safe for use with reactive chemicals: Glass bodies are inert to many chemical reactions
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
Key BenefitsThe DioSense chlorine dioxide measurement sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and chlorine dioxide dosing control options. The two controllers offer different options but both offer the same great user interface and Pi’s great quality.
- Amperometric sensors – continuous online chlorine dioxide ppm measurement
- No chemical reagents – lower cost of ownership
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable and process waters
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- No interference from residual chlorine (DioSense M)
- Tolerant of water containing detergents
- Up to 70°C (DioSense NM)
- Up to 6 Bar (DioSense NM)
The OzoSense Online Dissolved Ozone Monitor from Pi for the measurement of the ozone concentration in water, is designed to be simple to install and operate, and offers unrivalled stability, accuracy and precision, whilst offering excellent value for money. The OzoSense range of online dissolved ozone analyzers and dissolved ozone monitors utilize the very latest and best ozone sensors available in the world today. There are two sensors in the OzoSense range. The first is a membraned device which is insensitive to changing pH, uses no reagents, is extremely stable, and has reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The second is a non membraned three electrode sensor, that can operate at higher temperatures and pressures.
- Stable and reliable – excellent ozone process control – ozone controllers
- Suitable for all potable, process and salt waters – ozone monitor – ozone analyzer
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- Up to 3 months between calibration
- Does not respond to residual chlorine (OzoSense M)
- Resistant to detergents in the water
- Up to 70°C (OzoSense NM)
- Onboard PID controls – dissolved ozone Controller
- Onboard data logging and graphing capability
- Onboard comms such as TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus and more.
Product DescriptionAgar plates, skin, and electrophoresis gels are all surfaces that may be difficult to measure with a typical pH glass bulb due to concerns about breakage. To facilitate these and other surface measurements, we created the pH2100 flat tip pH electrode. It has a rugged flat measurement surface, which breaks less easily when it comes in contact with hard materials. This makes it a great choice for measuring slurries, sludges, and viscous samples as well as those containing suspended solids.
- Ideal for surface measurements and slurries: rugged flat measurement tip resists breakage
- Great for testing unknown sample types: double junction electrode reference design prevents contamination
- Durable and Versatile: Ultem® body offers enhanced chemical compatibility and booted BNC protects meter connection
- No maintenance required: sealed gel filled reference design
- One year limited warranty: We stand by our products with the Sensorex guarantee
Product DescriptionWhen measuring samples such as wastewaster that may contain proteins, heavy metals, or other contaminants, it is important to use an ORP sensor (REDOX sensor) designed to withstand unpredictable chemical environments. The ORP2000 features double junction reference protection, which prevents contamination by sample components that interact with silver (Ag). The durable Ultem® body ensures extensive chemical compatibility, making the ORP2000 a highly versatile analytical tool.
- Virtually unbreakable with durable Ultem® body construction and recessed protected glass
- Reliable and accurate ORP / REDOX measurements
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty
Key BenefitsThe BioSense range of qualitative biofouling monitors provide a relative measure of "activity" of biofilm being present in your process, allowing you to dose your biocide accordingly or take other appropriate remidial action.
- Legionella control
- Automatic Biocide control
- Can be combined with other sensors
- No maintenance
- Cooling towers and any water circuit
- Seawater option Reduced chemical costs Up to 10 Bar
The pHSense range of online pH meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best pH sensors available in the world today for measuring the online pH of any aqueous solution. They are patented gel filled sensors with integral reference which uses no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The junction, usually the source of error with current pH sensor technology is made from an electrochemically active solid resulting in a more robust pH sensor. Online pH meters and pH controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online pH meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online pH meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the pHSense. The pHSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the pHSense range of online pH meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Key BenefitsStable and reliable online pH meter On board diagnostics Auto calibrant recognition Low purchase cost Long life pH sensors Remote access and SMS text alarms
Product DescriptionWhether you are a student measuring pH in a lab or a business owner monitoring plant or crop health, you need a pH probe that will consistently deliver accurate measurements. If you deal with a wide variety of chemicals or any aggressive substances, a glass pH probe like our pH1400 is a safe choice due to the chemically inert properties of glass. This basic, single junction electrode has a refillable reference cell, allowing users to maintain measurement precision throughout instrument lifetime.
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: refillable reference cell with liquid solution
- Maximum chemical compatibility: glass probe body is inert to most reactions
- Compatible with a variety of pH meters: use this probe with any pH meter accepting BNC
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee