- Waterproof and dustproof design
- 96 x 96mm microprocessor Specific Gravity/Baumé/Salinity/ Concentration transmitter
- Measuring unit: SG/°Bé/ ppt/ %
- User-friendly operation with text and graphic illustration, clear signs and easy to understand
- Measuring value can be selected for figure or chart display
- Trace mode can display historical measured value curve from 3-minute to 4-week program
- Equipped with logbook function
- Large LCM display with auto-sense backlight and contrast setting function
- Built-in Specific gravity - Concentration conversion table for setting, up to 10 points
- Cell constant, Pure water, Known solution— 3 types calibration
- Simultaneous display of measurement value and temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation for setting
- Equipped with one analog output DC 0/4~20mA, Max.500Ω and RS-485 interface
- Hi/Lo, Hi/Hi, Lo/Lo selectable two limited contact outputs with programmable set-points and hysteresis
- With password and multi-key design, enhanced security protection
- LED indicated alarm
- IP 65 (NEMA 4X)
Specific Gravity Sensor
Load Cell & plummet principle
High accuracy & long lifetime of reliability
Wide range measurement
Anti-acid gas design
The FT500-Series is a batching flow processor with additional output controls. It is designed for use with Seametrics flow meters and flow sensors, as well as other manufacturer’s products which have frequency output proportional to flow. In addition to batch functions, the FT500- Series indicates flow rate, and other data in large 3/8” (9.66 mm) digits on an easily-read, backlit display. Units of measure are user selectable, and range from milliliters per second to millions of gallons per day. The unit can be 110 Vac powered with a standard 3-wire cord (included), 220 Vac powered (optional), or DC powered through an internal terminal strip.
An analog output of 4-20 mA is available both in active and passive loop configuration, and in 0-5 Vdc or 0-10 Vdc outputs, and can be used in applications such as flow rate logging. Two programmable pulse scaled outputs are also standard, and can be used, for example, to provide proportional chemical feed with a pulse-responsive metering pump.
The housing is supplied with two brackets for wall-mount applications, or the top/bottom housings can be easily separated and reassembled for panel-mount.
- Large backlit alphanumeric display
- Built-in 4-20 mA analog output
- User-scaled pulse output for chemical metering pumps or telemetry
- Two relay outputs for staged shutoff (batching) or dual setpoints (alarm option)
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Wall or panel mounting
The DioSense chlorine dioxide measurement sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and chlorine dioxide dosing control options.
The two controllers offer different options but both offer the same great user interface and Pi’s great quality.
- Amperometric sensors – continuous online chlorine dioxide ppm measurement
- No chemical reagents – lower cost of ownership
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable and process waters
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- No interference from residual chlorine (DioSense M)
- Tolerant of water containing detergents
- Up to 70°C (DioSense NM)
- Up to 6 Bar (DioSense NM)
Agar plates, skin, and electrophoresis gels are all surfaces that may be difficult to measure with a typical pH glass bulb due to concerns about breakage. To facilitate these and other surface measurements, we created the pH2100 flat tip pH electrode. It has a rugged flat measurement surface, which breaks less easily when it comes in contact with hard materials. This makes it a great choice for measuring slurries, sludges, and viscous samples as well as those containing suspended solids.
- Ideal for surface measurements and slurries: rugged flat measurement tip resists breakage
- Great for testing unknown sample types: double junction electrode reference design prevents contamination
- Durable and Versatile: Ultem® body offers enhanced chemical compatibility and booted BNC protects meter connection
- No maintenance required: sealed gel filled reference design
- One year limited warranty: We stand by our products with the Sensorex guarantee
When accuracy and repeatability are critical, such as in pharmaceutical or drinking water applications, the ideal pH electrode will quickly deliver stable measurements. The pH3000 is a research grade pH meter replacement probe specially designed to respond quickly and accurately to rapid temperature changes. The high sensitivity internals also make these electrodes the best choice for low ionic samples. The double junction reference design prevents contamination, allowing pH testing in samples containing heavy metals, proteins and enzymes, or TRIS buffer.
- Our most sensitive laboratory electrode: accurate to 0.04 pH in tests across full recommended temperature range
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: Rapid renew reference system for quick refilling
- Extensive chemical compatibility: Constructed with durable Ultem®, proven in a range of chemical conditions
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- Virtually unbreakable: removable bulb guard protects pH glass and strain relief prevents damage to cable connection
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
- Compatible with various meters: Versatile replacement probe works with any meter accepting a BNC pH probe
Low ionic samples, medical and pharmaceutical research, biological samples, samples containing heavy metals
Applications such as environmental and wastewater sampling involve some uncertainty about what samples may contain. When dealing with unknown or unpredictable sample types, you need a durable pH probe you can trust to deliver accurate measurements regardless of the contaminants you encounter. The pH2000 has a double junction reference design to prevent reference fouling by heavy metals and other sample contaminants. When you travel to remote sites to collect data, it is especially important that obtaining the measurements you need is hassle free. The pH2000 features an Ultem® body and a booted meter connection for durability in the field. The sealed reference design requires no maintenance. Compatible with any meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Durable and low maintenance: Ultem® body construction, reinforced meter connection, and sealed reference design
- Great for testing unknown sample types: Double junction reference protection prevents reference cell contamination
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- Compatible with any meter accepting a BNC connector
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
- Immediate response to process changes in coagulation treatment – coagulation monitor
- Maintain high quality finished water through improved coagulation control –coagulation controller
- Reduce coagulant/polymer costs – coagulant analyzer
- Automate dosing coagulant/polymer dosing using the streaming current monitor –coagulant control
- Ensure coagulation reliability – coagulant analyzer
- Improve operator efficiency – coagulant analyzer
- Improve filter performance and coagulation treatment – coagulation controller
- Monitor your coagulation control process – coagulation monitor
Streaming Current Monitors Standard Features
- Patented sensor design
- Quick replacement probe and piston
- Self-diagnostic sensor
- High-volume flow minimizes sensor fouling
- Removes electronics from harsh environments
- Corrosion-free Nema 4x enclosure (IP65)
- Optional computer interface
- Spare probe cartridge and piston included
- Auxiliary input signals
Many water companies want to measure free chlorine residuals without the need for chemical buffers traditionally associated with such measurements. Acetate and phosphate buffers are expensive and environmentally unfriendly. Buffer delivery systems are maintenance intensive and have fairly costly consumables and there are health and safety considerations in the handling of the acids and high disposal costs if the acid treated water is unable to be fed back into the water supply.
Amperometric cells and most polarographic probes only respond to hypochlorous acid, (HOCl). HOCl dissociates into hypochlorite (OCl–) in a pH dependent manner. This is why most chlorine monitors need acid buffers in most applications. The typical pH of water measured on a water treatment works may range from 7 to 9.2. Chemical buffering reduces the pH to between 5 and 6 and ensures that the majority of the residual chlorine is present as HOCl (see graph below).
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- Reduced pH dependency (largely pH independent)
- Stable and reliable
Looking to measure the pH of soil, meat, or cheese? A standard pH sensor with bulb shaped glass won’t effectively pierce the surface of these semi-solids; the pH glass may even crack. That’s why we’ve created the pH2200 spear tip pH sensor, specially designed to penetrate semi-solid surfaces for effective pH measurement. The sensor is assembled with a bio-friendly Ultem® body, making it safe for use in food and soil. Use this durable pH sensor at home or in the field with any pH meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Rugged spear tip measurement surface for piercing semi-solid samples
- Bio-friendly Ultem® body for safe measurements in food and soil
- Long-lasting with built-in protection against protein contamination
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life
The ORPSense range of ORP Meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best ORP sensors available in the world today for measuring the online Redox potential of any aqueous solution. They are platinum ball based sensors with integral reference electrodes which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs.
Online ORP meters and ORP controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online ORP meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online ORP meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the ORPSense and the ORPSense Automatic Calibrator.
The ORPSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the ORPSense range of ORP meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Stable and reliable ORP meter
On board diagnostics
Low purchase cost
Long life ORP sensors
Remote access and SMS text alarms
PID and other process controls
Back to top
Use the search box to find the product you are looking for.