Key BenefitsThe DioSense chlorine dioxide measurement sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and chlorine dioxide dosing control options. The two controllers offer different options but both offer the same great user interface and Pi’s great quality.
- Amperometric sensors – continuous online chlorine dioxide ppm measurement
- No chemical reagents – lower cost of ownership
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable and process waters
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- No interference from residual chlorine (DioSense M)
- Tolerant of water containing detergents
- Up to 70°C (DioSense NM)
- Up to 6 Bar (DioSense NM)
Key BenefitsMany water companies want to measure free chlorine residuals without the need for chemical buffers traditionally associated with such measurements. Acetate and phosphate buffers are expensive and environmentally unfriendly. Buffer delivery systems are maintenance intensive and have fairly costly consumables and there are health and safety considerations in the handling of the acids and high disposal costs if the acid treated water is unable to be fed back into the water supply. Amperometric cells and most polarographic probes only respond to hypochlorous acid, (HOCl). HOCl dissociates into hypochlorite (OCl–) in a pH dependent manner. This is why most chlorine monitors need acid buffers in most applications. The typical pH of water measured on a water treatment works may range from 7 to 9.2. Chemical buffering reduces the pH to between 5 and 6 and ensures that the majority of the residual chlorine is present as HOCl (see graph below).
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- Reduced pH dependency (largely pH independent)
- Stable and reliable
Key BenefitsThe BioSense range of qualitative biofouling monitors provide a relative measure of "activity" of biofilm being present in your process, allowing you to dose your biocide accordingly or take other appropriate remidial action.
- Legionella control
- Automatic Biocide control
- Can be combined with other sensors
- No maintenance
- Cooling towers and any water circuit
- Seawater option Reduced chemical costs Up to 10 Bar
Product DescriptionThe ORP1000 is a durable and easy to use ORP sensor. Great for outdoor applications, such as monitoring swimming pool chlorine, this probe has built in protection for the ORP sensor surface. Use the ORP1000 with any ORP meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Very fast response time: Platinum measurement surface for fast response time and stable readings
- No maintenance required: Sealed reference design requires no refilling
- Durable construction: Polycarbonate body is built for frequent lab or field use
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
Swimming pools and spas use chlorine as a disinfectant and so use an analyzer to control the amount of chlorine that gets dosed. The AquaSense Swimming Pool Controller and Spa Controller measures the pool chlorine levels and the pH of the pool and then controls the chlorine and pH levels by controlling the chemical dosing. The AquaSense offers bufferless and reagentless operation and is suitable for commercial, municipal and community swimming pools. The AquaSense has been designed to three criteria:
- Improved Safety – better sensors lead to better process control which leads to less variation in chlorine residuals even with highly variable bathing load.
- Improved Control – better process control leads to reduced chemical usage, lower costs and an improved bathing experience.
- Reduced Costs – lower chemical costs, less expensive controllers, inverter control leading to hugely reduced electrical usage costs are just a few of the ways that the AquaSense can save you money which can pay for a new controller in just a few months.
- Inverter control for massive electricity and CO2 savings
- Stable and reliable residual chlorine and pH measurement and control
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- SMS text alarms
- Remote access via Internet
- Suitable for fresh water, salt water and outdoor pools with cyanuric acid
- Private label option for re-sellers
- Other inputs to data log and alarms
Product DescriptionAgar plates, skin, and electrophoresis gels are all surfaces that may be difficult to measure with a typical pH glass bulb due to concerns about breakage. To facilitate these and other surface measurements, we created the pH2100 flat tip pH electrode. It has a rugged flat measurement surface, which breaks less easily when it comes in contact with hard materials. This makes it a great choice for measuring slurries, sludges, and viscous samples as well as those containing suspended solids.
- Ideal for surface measurements and slurries: rugged flat measurement tip resists breakage
- Great for testing unknown sample types: double junction electrode reference design prevents contamination
- Durable and Versatile: Ultem® body offers enhanced chemical compatibility and booted BNC protects meter connection
- No maintenance required: sealed gel filled reference design
- One year limited warranty: We stand by our products with the Sensorex guarantee
Product DescriptionThe FT500-Series is a batching flow processor with additional output controls. It is designed for use with Seametrics flow meters and flow sensors, as well as other manufacturer’s products which have frequency output proportional to flow. In addition to batch functions, the FT500- Series indicates flow rate, and other data in large 3/8” (9.66 mm) digits on an easily-read, backlit display. Units of measure are user selectable, and range from milliliters per second to millions of gallons per day. The unit can be 110 Vac powered with a standard 3-wire cord (included), 220 Vac powered (optional), or DC powered through an internal terminal strip. An analog output of 4-20 mA is available both in active and passive loop configuration, and in 0-5 Vdc or 0-10 Vdc outputs, and can be used in applications such as flow rate logging. Two programmable pulse scaled outputs are also standard, and can be used, for example, to provide proportional chemical feed with a pulse-responsive metering pump. The housing is supplied with two brackets for wall-mount applications, or the top/bottom housings can be easily separated and reassembled for panel-mount.
- Large backlit alphanumeric display
- Built-in 4-20 mA analog output
- User-scaled pulse output for chemical metering pumps or telemetry
- Two relay outputs for staged shutoff (batching) or dual setpoints (alarm option)
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Wall or panel mounting
Product DescriptionIn harsh laboratory or field conditions, where heat, moisture, or corrosive chemicals may damage equipment, ORP electrode durability is key. The ORP3000 is durable, research grade ORP electrode. All the functional components – the ORP measurement surface, the meter connection, and the cable connection – are reinforced with protective elements. Durable Ultem® body construction provides extensive chemical compatibility and withstands temperatures up to 100°C.
- Virtually unbreakable: removable guard protects ORP measurement surface and strain relief prevents damage to cable connection
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- No maintenance required: Sealed gel reference design does not require users to refill solution
- Extensive chemical compatibility: Constructed with durable Ultem®, proven in a range of chemical conditions
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
Key BenefitsPi’s FluoriSense range of fluoride monitors and fluoride analyzers utilize the very latest and best fluoride sensors available in the world today for measuring the online fluoride content of any potable water. They are ion selective electrodes (ISEs) with integral reference, automatic temperature compensation and solid polymeric junction. which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs.
- Measuring method: ISE (Ion Specific Electrode)
- Measure range: 0.02 ppm saturation
- Sample pH range: 5 to 7 pH at 1 x 10⁻⁶ M / 5 to 11 pH at saturation
- Temperature range: 0 to 80°C continuous / 80 to 100°C intermittent
- Electrode resistance: less than 50 MΩ
- Reproducibility: ±2%
- Cable length: 100cm
- Calibration: Manual using test kit
- No reagent required
The PC-100 pH/ORP monitors utilize microprocessor technology to provide you enhanced capabilities with economical price. The compact design fits in small space installation. The PC-100 features for sample monitoring.
ApplicationsWater treatment Pure water System Clean room Wastewater treatment Scrubber Electronics process
- 48 x 96 mm Microprocessor pH/ORP Monitor & Controller
- Sensor slope performance diagnosis & error message
- User-friendly operation
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Compatible with Pt-1000 and NTC 30K temperature probe
- Isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability