Key BenefitsMany water companies want to measure free chlorine residuals without the need for chemical buffers traditionally associated with such measurements. Acetate and phosphate buffers are expensive and environmentally unfriendly. Buffer delivery systems are maintenance intensive and have fairly costly consumables and there are health and safety considerations in the handling of the acids and high disposal costs if the acid treated water is unable to be fed back into the water supply. Amperometric cells and most polarographic probes only respond to hypochlorous acid, (HOCl). HOCl dissociates into hypochlorite (OCl–) in a pH dependent manner. This is why most chlorine monitors need acid buffers in most applications. The typical pH of water measured on a water treatment works may range from 7 to 9.2. Chemical buffering reduces the pH to between 5 and 6 and ensures that the majority of the residual chlorine is present as HOCl (see graph below).
- Low purchase cost
- Low cost of ownership
- Reduced pH dependency (largely pH independent)
- Stable and reliable
The pHSense range of online pH meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best pH sensors available in the world today for measuring the online pH of any aqueous solution. They are patented gel filled sensors with integral reference which uses no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The junction, usually the source of error with current pH sensor technology is made from an electrochemically active solid resulting in a more robust pH sensor. Online pH meters and pH controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online pH meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online pH meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the pHSense. The pHSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the pHSense range of online pH meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Key BenefitsStable and reliable online pH meter On board diagnostics Auto calibrant recognition Low purchase cost Long life pH sensors Remote access and SMS text alarms
- Immediate response to process changes in coagulation treatment – coagulation monitor
- Maintain high quality finished water through improved coagulation control –coagulation controller
- Reduce coagulant/polymer costs – coagulant analyzer
- Automate dosing coagulant/polymer dosing using the streaming current monitor –coagulant control
- Ensure coagulation reliability – coagulant analyzer
- Improve operator efficiency – coagulant analyzer
- Improve filter performance and coagulation treatment – coagulation controller
- Monitor your coagulation control process – coagulation monitor
Streaming Current Monitors Standard Features
- Patented sensor design
- Quick replacement probe and piston
- Self-diagnostic sensor
- High-volume flow minimizes sensor fouling
- Removes electronics from harsh environments
- Corrosion-free Nema 4x enclosure (IP65)
- Optional computer interface
- Spare probe cartridge and piston included
- Auxiliary input signals
Key BenefitsThe ORPSense range of ORP Meters from Pi utilize the very latest and best ORP sensors available in the world today for measuring the online Redox potential of any aqueous solution. They are platinum ball based sensors with integral reference electrodes which use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. Online ORP meters and ORP controllers are one of the most common analyzers in use today in water treatment and process plants and yet online ORP meters cause continual problems for their operators. What is needed is a stable, reliable, online ORP meter for a reasonable cost. That is exactly what you get with the ORPSense and the ORPSense Automatic Calibrator. The ORPSense sensors and flow cells are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the ORPSense range of ORP meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t.
Stable and reliable ORP meter
On board diagnostics
Low purchase cost
Long life ORP sensors
Remote access and SMS text alarms
PID and other process controls
Product DescriptionWhether you need to measure pH in your swimming pool, aquarium, or hydroponics garden, you need a probe that will deliver accurate measurements day in and day out. This low maintenance, low cost pH sensor provides reliable readings in a range of environments, from greenhouses to science classrooms. This sensor stands up to the usual wear and tear with its durable polycarbonate body and built-in protection for the pH glass measuring surface. Compatible with all pH meters accepting a BNC connector.
- Very fast response time: Platinum measurement surface for fast response time and stable readings
- No maintenance required: Sealed, no maintenance reference design
- Durable construction: Polycarbonate body is built for frequent lab or field use
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
Product DescriptionLooking to measure the pH of soil, meat, or cheese? A standard pH sensor with bulb shaped glass won’t effectively pierce the surface of these semi-solids; the pH glass may even crack. That’s why we’ve created the pH2200 spear tip pH sensor, specially designed to penetrate semi-solid surfaces for effective pH measurement. The sensor is assembled with a bio-friendly Ultem® body, making it safe for use in food and soil. Use this durable pH sensor at home or in the field with any pH meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Rugged spear tip measurement surface for piercing semi-solid samples
- Bio-friendly Ultem® body for safe measurements in food and soil
- Long-lasting with built-in protection against protein contamination
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life
Product DescriptionWhen accuracy and repeatability are critical, such as in pharmaceutical or drinking water applications, the ideal pH electrode will quickly deliver stable measurements. The pH3000 is a research grade pH meter replacement probe specially designed to respond quickly and accurately to rapid temperature changes. The high sensitivity internals also make these electrodes the best choice for low ionic samples. The double junction reference design prevents contamination, allowing pH testing in samples containing heavy metals, proteins and enzymes, or TRIS buffer.
- Our most sensitive laboratory electrode: accurate to 0.04 pH in tests across full recommended temperature range
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: Rapid renew reference system for quick refilling
- Extensive chemical compatibility: Constructed with durable Ultem®, proven in a range of chemical conditions
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- Virtually unbreakable: removable bulb guard protects pH glass and strain relief prevents damage to cable connection
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
- Compatible with various meters: Versatile replacement probe works with any meter accepting a BNC pH probe
Compact and PragmaticThe PC-110 pH/ORP monitors utilize microprocessor technology to provide you enhanced capabilities with economical price. The compact design fits in small space installaion. The PC-100 features for sample monitoring and the PC-110 offers one relay output to sufficiently activate your process system.
ApplicationsWater treatment Pure water System Clean room Wastewater treatment Scrubber Electronics process
- 48 x 96 mm Microprocessor pH/ORP Monitor & Controller
- Sensor slope performance diagnosis & error message
- User-friendly operation
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Compatible with Pt-1000 and NTC 30K temperature probe
- Isolated current output DC 0/4~20mA
- Gradually continuous sample measurements average function to enhance stability
- PC-110 offers one relay contact output, one set point with programmable hysteresis function
Product DescriptionWhen measuring samples such as wastewaster that may contain proteins, heavy metals, or other contaminants, it is important to use an ORP sensor (REDOX sensor) designed to withstand unpredictable chemical environments. The ORP2000 features double junction reference protection, which prevents contamination by sample components that interact with silver (Ag). The durable Ultem® body ensures extensive chemical compatibility, making the ORP2000 a highly versatile analytical tool.
- Virtually unbreakable with durable Ultem® body construction and recessed protected glass
- Reliable and accurate ORP / REDOX measurements
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty
The OzoSense Online Dissolved Ozone Monitor from Pi for the measurement of the ozone concentration in water, is designed to be simple to install and operate, and offers unrivalled stability, accuracy and precision, whilst offering excellent value for money. The OzoSense range of online dissolved ozone analyzers and dissolved ozone monitors utilize the very latest and best ozone sensors available in the world today. There are two sensors in the OzoSense range. The first is a membraned device which is insensitive to changing pH, uses no reagents, is extremely stable, and has reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The second is a non membraned three electrode sensor, that can operate at higher temperatures and pressures.
- Stable and reliable – excellent ozone process control – ozone controllers
- Suitable for all potable, process and salt waters – ozone monitor – ozone analyzer
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- Up to 3 months between calibration
- Does not respond to residual chlorine (OzoSense M)
- Resistant to detergents in the water
- Up to 70°C (OzoSense NM)
- Onboard PID controls – dissolved ozone Controller
- Onboard data logging and graphing capability
- Onboard comms such as TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus and more.